Our plans are designed three phases which guarantee that every component of your benefit plan is considered:
Phase 1 - Evaluation
In this phase, we take the time to understand your needs and objectives so we can go to the market with clear, concise knowledge of your needs. The process covers:
• In-depth review of your current employee benefits program.
• Discussion of managed healthcare strategies
• Discussion of administrative options (consolidated billing, automation, etc.)
Phase II - Marketing the Programs
Our experts have extensive backgrounds in areas of financial mechanisms, networks and plan design. We offer extensive experience in this industry, plus the strong vendor relationships and market clout you need. This phase utilizes our clout to market the programs we design for you.
• We send proposals to appropriate markets
• Assure conformity with the group's requirements
• Assess financial mechanisms
• Analyze the financial condition of each carrier, TPA or reinsurer
• Review and compare all proposals received
We serve as liaison between our client and carriers to ensure a smooth, well-received transition to your new plan and system. In this phase, we will:
• Jointly determine implementation strategy with your organization's key employees.
• Schedule enrollment meetings to suit your organization's specific needs and ensure timely distribution of enrollment material and member cards
• Provide ongoing discussion and assistance with benefits program:
• Help develop long term benefit strategy
• Conduct regular interviews of claims/network data
As an established regional broker and consultant, Smith Insurance has a long history of success in designing plans for companies that offer employee benefits in a compensation package.